Western Union Recruiting Sourcer in Denver, Colorado
Job Title: Recruiting Sourcer
Requisition #: 1803738
Does playing a key role in a high-growth, digital business sound exciting to you? How about leading an important strategic initiative for a global fintech company with a history of more than 165 years of innovation?
We’re seeking a Recruiting Sourcer at our Western Union (WU) Global Headquarters in Denver, CO.In this role, you will proactively identify candidates through sophisticated sourcing techniques. Sourcing for hard to fill positions, as well as developing proactive recruitment marketing activities to support robust candidate funnels against WU hiring forecasts. You will create and manage a solid pipeline from which to hire better-fitting, more-qualified talent for successful and lasting placements in a timely fashion.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
Key Responsibilities will include:
· Design and implement proactive sourcing services for a mix of roles as requested by Hub Leader.
· Develop passive candidate sourcing strategy and pipelines using various methods.
· Deliver comprehensive support and consultation to business hiring groups in driving sourcing strategy.
· Drive specialized passive candidate marketing plans to create talent communities.
· Build and manage process to qualify candidates using the available job description information, references, technical screens and test sources.
· Develop relationships across high volume hiring teams in order to understand their business and recruitment needs.
· Promote the purpose and strategy of the Sourcing team and role so that stakeholders understand and value the services offered.
· Deliver exceptional candidate slates by using well proven, passive candidate recruiting methodologies.
· Identify potential strategic talent and introduce to the business.
· Drive operational excellence and compliance and set high sourcing standards.
· Ensure delivery against key metrics.
· Manage and maintain diversity strategy to attract a diverse workforce to the company by hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles.
· Effectively influence others to leverage social media tools in alignment with WU’s Brand strategy.
· Take ownership of the WU candidate experience, ensure that it is a positive and respectful one.
· Share best practices, industry and market intelligence data to Recruiters and business leaders.
· Combine information (talent market trend, threats, opportunity, etc.) to be used for strategic business planning.
What you will need to succeed:
· Minimum of 4 years recruiting sourcing work experience.
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities in the world, WU helps people and businesses move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking considered risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
Western Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.