Western Union Digital Marketing Manager in London, United Kingdom
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Requisition #: 1900083
Does playing a critical role in digital marketing excite you? How about working for a leading FinTech company with 54 offices around the world?
We’re seeking a Digital Marketing Manager, based in our Hammersmith, London Office. The role is part of the Central EU & CIS marketing team. In this role, you will co-create and oversee the implementation of the digital strategy, as well as lead cross regional projects.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
• Developing and implementing a Marketing Strategy together with our Regional Leads to achieve customer acquisition goals.
• Managing digital Marketing disciplines including SEM, SEO, Display Advertising, Social, etc.
• Weaving complex, effective multi-channel media campaigns that can deliver value proposition message across both digital and retail touch-points
• Defining the Go-To-Market tactics on all key EU initiatives together with Regional Leads
• Understanding and acting on the main drivers for campaign effectiveness and Marketing ROI
• This includes setting clear campaign KPIs and targets, tracking campaign impact, optimization, and providing recommended actions to drive improvement
• Lead building an analytical framework that measures and tracks our performance, including selection of marketing tools
• Managing relationships with digital agencies (mainly focused on optimization and digital KPI delivery)
• Building a culture of innovation and digital ingenuity
What you will need to succeed:
• Extensive experience in marketing at a senior level
• Educated to university degree level, or equivalent in subject communications, Business Administration or marketing related specialism
• Experience in managing digital Marketing in one or several EU markets
• Experience working in a matrixed organization with different Regional and Global Marketing heads
• Knowledge of Google Adwords, Adobe Site Catalyst, Kochava and other tools is a plus
• Excellent communication skills, with strong presentation skills
• Can communicate and influence stakeholders at all levels and from different technical & cultural backgrounds
• Ability to understand and influence strategic goals and translate demands into workable digital marketing plan
What will make you stand out:
• Expertise in remittance market would be added advantage
• Goal-oriented, highly motivated with a can-do attitude and growth mindset
• Acumen to drive the business forward
• Good financial understanding
•Ability to prioritize workload, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and meet demanding deadlines. Skill to persevere and persist through challenges
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive global pay and benefits
• Unparalleled experience working for a leading FinTech business.
• Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
Western Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including applicants with disabilities, during the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable laws. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or another protected category