Western Union Regional Account Manager in Montvale, New Jersey
Job Title: Regional Account Manager
Requisition #: 1803740
Western Union is changing. Yes, we’re the company that moves money around the world quickly and reliably in 200 countries and territories. We are also present in over 510,000 agent locations bringing immense distribution and convenience to our consumers. But we are much more than that. We are a leader in billing and payment processing serving many vertical markets. That means aggressively pursuing biller prospects to provide both electronic billing and payment and walk-in payment services. So if you’re looking for a leading company on the move – and truly one of the most diverse work environments on the planet – then Western Union could be for you.
Right now, we are seeking a Regional Account Manager (RAM), based in our Montvale, NJ office. In this role, you will be responsible for contributing to sales growth of the region through day to day account management with assigned agents in designated territories. The RAM will also support all regional sales’ needs as outlined by Regional Planning Director and will assist with various aspects of the sales cycle for new and existing clients.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
· Profitable account management of assigned agents through telesales.
· Grow accounts and maximize transaction volume and revenue for the full line of WU products and services. Achieve total MT revenue plan assigned.
· Maximize same-store sales and control Agent attrition.
· Promote new services and promotions and improve service quality provided by Agents to consumers.
· Renew assigned Agents (remove and generate monthly renewal reporting).
· Ensure Agents follow Compliance procedures to prevent agent/customer fraud though call coverage and direct mailing.
· Support new product/pricing/service launch by providing competition intelligence through designed calling campaigns.
· Support Regional Director on all area-specific initiatives, including market blitzes.
· Support Regional functions/special projects as assigned, including occasional field visits.
· Help cover for open territories.
What you will need to succeed:
· Bilingual skills in Spanish required.
· Proficiency using MS Excel required.
What will make you stand out:
· Two (2) years of sales experience required.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales/Marketing, or related field preferred.
· CRM experience highly preferred.
· Field sales/Telesales experience strongly preferred.
· Ability to work with a sense of urgency to complete responsibilities timely.
· Strong communications skills in one- on- one, small group and large audience situations.
· Ability to build relationships and trust and possess strong interpersonal skills (standard ones).
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive global pay and benefits.
· Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced compliance teams in the world, with opportunities to build valuable skills and grow your career.
· Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries.
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better . It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
Western Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category.