Western Union Customer Support Receptionist in Prague, Czech Republic
Job Title: Customer Support Receptionist
Requisition #: 1802346
The Opportunity: Are you energized by the prospect of working for the market leader in international money transfer? Want to work for a company that offers B2B clients ground-breaking digital solutions in pretty much any currency you can think of?
In our Branch Operations team, we are a team of people who take care of client transactions from A to Z and solve the most compelling situations. We are a link between clients and all other departments processing client transactions. We love communicating with people, helping them with the problems they have and finding the most effective solution.
Right now, we are seeking to recruit a Customer Support Receptionist who will cover our reception, based in our office in Prague. In this role you will provide high quality mid office support for the CRM department within Western Union Business Solutions. You will support the team with their daily requests and customer queries to allow them to focus on sales activities, and most importantly you will be the front face of our team acting as receptionist.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
• Communicate internally with other back office departments to proactively manage payment workflow for customers
• Approximately 50% of your time will be spent on customer support and 50% of reception management
• Manage requests related to client transactions, received from both, clients and from other departments
• Review requests for payment instructions and verify them by telephone with clients
• Monitor the transaction process and urge other departments to complete the pending transaction. And a lot of other things we'd like to talk about in a personal interview.
You will undergo comprehensive training and gradually learn the individual processes. At the end, you will become an expert with the knowledge of several different departments, all of our products and their associated processes. We adapt the pace of training to your needs. You will use English. Our support departments are based around the world. We will encourage you to put your ideas for improvement forward, and we will work with you on the best ones.
What you will need to succeed:
• Consistency, diligence, and excellent communication skills
• Nature to celebrate success and get satisfaction out of providing a good service to clients
• Enthusiasm, energy and passion to help your colleagues
• Take responsibility and decide independently
• Be flexible and enjoy working on multiple tasks at the same time
• Good working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Mother tongue equivalent Czech language and a good understanding of English
What’s in it for you?
• We will take care of your professional growth
• Opportunity to promote within foreign branches
• Use of English on every day basis
• 22 days holidays, 27 days after three years of service
• Flexible Benefit program
• Meal vouchers
• Company Contributions to pension and life insurance and life insurance
• Office located on Wenceslas Square
• Lots of interesting and challenging work that can make a difference
• Friendly atmosphere, working with a team that enjoys being social.
What it’s like here:
The Payments Business Unit of Western Union is one of the world's leading providers of international business payments and foreign exchange. With access to over 130 currencies, we enable companies of all sizes as they move money across borders via a financial network that spans over 200 countries and territories. We’re disrupting fintech with our ground-breaking digital B2B platform, WU EDGE, which helps companies spend less time handling international payments and worrying about foreign exchange exposure, and more time growing their businesses. And we’re just getting started!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together on teams. Who knows, your unique point of view could be the key to our next ground-breaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or another protected category.