Western Union Senior Financial Analyst in Toronto, Ontario
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Requisition #: 1804724
Does playing a key role in a high-growth, digital business sound exciting to you? How about leading an important strategic initiative for a global fintech company with a history of more than 165 years of innovation?
We’re seeking a Senior Financial Analyst at our Western Union Business Solutions (WUBS) office in Toronto, Ontario Canada.In this role, you willbe thekey financial advisor in linking the Global Money Transfer (GMT) Canada strategy with financial objectives. You will provide key strategic and decision support for all analytics, pricing, agent renewals and new agent business cases for the GMT Canada business. Access information from various financial systems and company databases to update financial analysis and ad-hoc requests. Focus on end-to-end process improvement for areas of accountability.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
· Responsible for financial decision support functions for the GMT Canada business.
· Support business partners in key decisions making processes: pricing, new agents signings and renewals
· Support pricing analysis for both retail and digital money transfer. This includes partnering with product leads to model pricing proposals, track pricing performance, and ensure pricing investment calculations are accurate
· Monitor transaction trends and report material change in trends; identify drivers and provide recommendations
· Assist in preparation of new and existing agent business cases.
· Works with sales team to ensure accurate business cases are presented for approval
· Ensure pricing and agent contracts are aligned with the strategic principle of the GMT organization and adhere to policies and procedures
· Perform ad-hoc analysis and reporting as required
· Access and summarize large amounts of data through Essbase and database management
· Partner with business to drive key strategic priorities including digitization, customer centricity and network productivity
· Focuses on continuous end-to-end process improvement for areas of accountability
· Support FP&A support work related to Canada as needed
What you’ll need to succeed:
· Bachelor’s in business administration, Accounting, Finance, Math
· 4-6 years’ related experience, or equivalent
What will make you stand out:
· Proven influencer
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities in the world, WU helps people and businesses move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking considered risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
The Company will accommodate applicants with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws, upon request. Please contact us to request accommodation.