Western Union Sales Support Specialist in Vancouver, British Columbia
Job Title: Sales Support Specialist
Requisition #: 1803759
Western Union is changing. Yes, we’re the company that moves money around the world quickly and reliably in 200 countries and territories. We are also present in over 510,000 locations bringing immense distribution convenience to our consumers. At Western Union Business Solutions, our vision is to be the preferred financial services provider for global business – millions of businesses with unmet financial service needs. That means aggressively pursuing the foreign exchange and payment solutions markets, as well as digital, mobile, ATM/kiosk and stored value card strategies that will meet the needs of today’s global consumers and businesses. So, if you’re looking for a company on the move – and truly one of the most diverse and inspiring work environments on the planet – then Western Union Business Solutions could be for you.
Right now, we areseeking a Dealer Support Specialist in Vancouver, BC. The position is a support role for the Vancouver dealing team. The main role is providing day-to-day support for the FX Dealers in their administrative tasks to ensure consistent service to our customers and communication with our internal stakeholders. There will also be a secondary function to assist the team to uncover potential upsides by methodically mining the available data and presenting opportunities for the dealers to explore.
Soundinteresting? Here are some specifics:
· Providing administrative support to the dealing team in the following areas: Post transactional support, credit applications, onboarding and reaccreditation
· Coordinate communication between Dealing, Sales, Operations and Compliance
· Handling of incoming telephone calls and emails from both Internal and External Customers in relation to low value transactions and post payment support
· Responsible for monitoring the following reports: Options expiry report, Options triggered report, Forward expiry, live spot, forward and options orders in the market.
· Help dealers in updating Salesforce.
· Monitor the list of clients who have not traded for the last 60-90-180 days.
· Help head of dealing monitor KPI's.
· Help the head of dealing gather statistics about the Vancouver dealing book.
· Create new reports to help the team uncover new potential upsides.
· Participate in team meetings discussions and provide ideas to grow the dealing book.
· Use all the reporting available to uncover and drive new initiatives.
Whatyou will need to succeed:
· Exemplary customer service skills with a focus on building customer loyalty.
· Ability to develop and consistently apply follow-up techniques.
· Team oriented, with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain strategic working relationships.
· Decision making, organizational and time management skills - with attention to detail.
· A tenacious approach, a positive attitude and an ability to effectively adapt to change.
· A high degree of self-motivation, with an ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
Whatwill make you stand out:
· 0-3 years customer service experience or customer support role.
· Experience working with foreign exchange or within the financial / banking industry preferred.
· Extensive knowledge of Excel and power point.
· Prior use of and familiarity with on-line technology solutions preferred.
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive global pay and benefits.
· Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced compliance teams in the world, with opportunities to build valuable skills and grow your career.
· Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries.
Whatit’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money forbetter . It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Soundlike you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
Western Union is proud to be an EqualOpportunity-Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category.