Western Union Associate Financial Analyst in Vilnius, Lithuania
Job Title: Associate Financial Analyst
Requisition #: 1802256
We are looking for Associate Financial Analyst based in Vilnius, Lithuania. In this role you will assist with weekly and monthly financial reporting by performing financial and business related analysis. Also you will be responsible for various data collecting, summarizing and reconciliation. You will provide assistance and backup support to financial analysts as requested. Moreover you will assist in financial project such as planning and forecasting.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
• Coordination of the Monthly Global Standardized Reporting Package;
• Assistance with preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports;
• Assistance with data retrieval and reconciliation form various databases;
• Assistance with ad hoc analysis;
• Assistance in Planning/Forecasting process.
What you will need to succeed:
• Effective communication, presentation, research and analytical skills;
• Attention to details and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to manipulate data and create targeted analysis for stakeholders;
• Motivated to work under own initiative when required;
• Responsive and customer-focused;
• Quick learner, self-motivated.
What will make you stand out:
• Experience in finance area would be considered as an advantage;
• Bachelors in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Math;
• Fluency in English language.
What’s in it for you?
• You will attend training sessions in order to be prepared for daily tasks and get knowledge of job specifics.
• Ongoing learning and career development opportunities with the ability to be involved in process improvements, initiatives and project work
• You will be part of a fast-growing business, working in an interesting multicultural environment with opportunity to collaborate across borders.
• Competitive salary package with comprehensive benefits.
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category.