Western Union Auditor (Data Analyst) in Vilnius, Lithuania
Job Title: Auditor (Data Analyst)
Requisition #: 1900717
We’re seeking a Auditor (Data Analyst) in Internal Audit department, based in Vilnius, Lithuania. You will be a part of the Group Internal Audit team reporting to the Senior Manager, Internal Audit (based in Vilnius, Lithuania). As part of a multinational Group operating with multiple technology systems/applications, the role will involve the design and implementation of appropriate data analytic techniques to effectively and efficiently extract, interpret and present data. As a member of the Internal Audit team in a Global company, you will primarily provide support for the European, Middle East, Africa & Asia Pacific regions. Travel of approximately 10% may be required.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
• Work with the Internal Audit team to develop data testing approaches, highlight data analytics opportunities and drive efficiencies in testing from the use of data analytics;
• Design and implement appropriate data analytic techniques, primarily using software tools (e.g. Alteryx, Knime);
• Identify and report key risk areas / data exceptions, and develop reporting that can be run and refreshed on a regular basis in line with the audit timelines;
• Work as an effective team member by communicating relevant issues and follow through on issues encountered.
What you will need to succeed:
• Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills to help find answers to patterns, trends, outliers etc.;
• Creative problem-solving skills and ability to take conceptual ideas and develop detailed execution steps;
• Well organized by summarizing details into succinct, executive-level reporting;
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and experience in use of dashboard / reporting software (e.g. Tableau);
• Operational knowledge of common hardware and software (i.e., iSeries/AS400, Oracle EBS, Oracle database, Salesforce, Hyperion, SQL, etc) and/or programming, application or reporting development experience (involving SQL, R, ACL, Access, Excel, SAS, Business Objects, Alteryx, Knime) is preferred;
• Communication skills to succinctly convey results identified from testing;
• Able to work independently with limited oversight yet communicates effectively upwards on a timely basis when required;
• Professional, enthusiastic, proactive and results focused individual.
What will make you stand out:
• A recognized University degree or equivalent, preferably specializing in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance and Accounting;
• Experience in Data Analytics or related field (1-2 years);
• Good written and verbal communication skills (English);
• It is considered an asset if you have experience in External/Internal Audit in financial services, banking or other financial environment, alternatively in financial consulting.
What’s in it for you?
• Ongoing learning and career development opportunities with the ability to be involved in process improvements, initiatives and project work.
• Competitive global pay and benefits;
• Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced audit teams in the world, with opportunities to build valuable skills and grow your career;
• Diverse, global team with colleagues.
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category.