Western Union Consumer Fraud Prevention Specialist - Spanish in Vilnius, Lithuania
Job Title: Consumer Fraud Prevention Specialist - Spanish
Requisition #: 1903081
Would you like to feel like a hero every day? How about joining an international team of driven people who are passionate about protecting our customers and fighting fraud? In this role, every day brings a new story.
We’re seeking a Consumer Fraud Prevention Specialist to work in our Vilnius office. In this role, you will operate within the Courtesy Call Back (CCB) department. This team is preventing fraud and protecting Western Union brand by educating customers and raising their awareness. This position involves working with customers and colleagues from all over the world.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
• Perform phone interviews with customers, educating and raising awareness about consumer fraud
• Perform investigation to help protect the customer and the company
• Ensure excellent customer experience delivering high quality and productivity results
What you will need to succeed:
• Fluent English, both spoken and written – essential
• Fluent Spanish, both spoken and written – essential
• Strong ability to multitask using internal database systems
• Ability to make independent decisions and results-oriented approach
• Ability to work in rotating shifts according to business needs
• Ability to work individually and within a team
What will make you stand out:
• College degree or equivalent
• Knowledge of additional languages
• Experience in customer service
What’s in it for you?
• Ongoing learning and career development opportunities
• Ability to be involved in process improvements, initiatives, and project work
• An interesting multicultural working environment
• Ability to collaborate and link across borders with sector and technical experts in all parts of our business supported by cutting edge technology and systems
• An attractive base salary is on offer depending on skills and experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package
• As a member of our team, you will be also be involved in our global employee recognition program
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility! We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category.