Western Union Financial Analyst (Variable planning team) in Vilnius, Lithuania
Job Title: Financial Analyst (Variable planning team)
Requisition #: 1901935
Does playing a critical role in the Finance field sound exciting to you? How about working for a global financial services company on an advanced team that is passionate about providing financial support to various business units?
We’re seeking a highly motivated Financial Analyst in Vilnius Finance team, Lithuania office. In this role, you will take part in the ownership of Expense Management and Reporting processes for the entire company.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
• Support the biggest company P&L expenses (commissions) line reporting, analyses and planning processes.
• Fulfill various ad-hoc requests/tasks within area of responsibility to management and regional business partners.
• Contribute to the creation of standardized global Commission planning and forecasting processes.
• Maintain documentation of all key standard processes.
• Identify and implement process improvement ideas within the area of responsibility.
• Ensure exceptional operating cadence based on agreed SLAs and customer expectations.
• Partner with finance peers across the globe to ensure understanding and alignment on overall Global FP&A Expense processes and purpose.
What you will need to succeed:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Math, or similar field.
• Strong finance and analysis skills.
• Strong data organization skill set.
• Strong business partnership skills and an ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across local and global teams.
• Strong decision quality and problem-solving skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Responsive and customer-focused.
• Open for new challenges, quick learner and self-motivated.
• Fluency in the English language.
What will make you stand out:
• Proven professional working experience in the area of finance.
• Experience in multi-national organizations, additional educational background in finance or accounting.
• Ability to be a company-wide change-agent that influences strategic actions and mindset changes.
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to be involved in process improvements, initiatives, and project work.
• An interesting multicultural working environment.
• Opportunity to collaborate and link across borders with a sector and technical experts in all parts of our business supported by cutting edge technology and systems.
• An attractive base salary is on offer depending on skills and experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
• As a member of our team, you will be also be involved in our global employee recognition program.
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category.