Western Union Financial Analyst in Vilnius, Lithuania
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Requisition #: 1802593
Does playing a critical role in Finance field sound exciting to you? How about working for a global financial services company on an advanced team that is passionate about providing financial support to various business units?
We are looking for Financial Analyst based in Vilnius, Lithuania. In this role you will be one of the key links in finance involved in signing new WU agents globally. This position will also be responsible for supporting regional finance and business teams by providing basic financial reporting and analysis related to performance trends and comparisons to plan.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
• Preparing business cases related to new agent signings and renewals
• Support the annual agent incentive process, monitoring payments and incentive letter signings
• Assist in Planning process
• Data retrieval and reconciliation from various databases
• Identifying and implementing process improvement ideas within area of responsibility
What you will need to succeed:
• Strong finance skills, accounting knowledge is a plus
• Strong data organization skill set
• Proven business partnership skills and an ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across local and global teams
• Proficient in Excel
• Fluency in English language
• Accuracy, attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently
What will make you stand out:
• Experience in finance area, or equivalent
• Bachelors in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Math
What’s in it for you?
• You will attend training sessions in order to be prepared for daily tasks and get knowledge of job specifics.
• Ongoing learning and career development opportunities with the ability to be involved in process improvements, initiatives and project work
• You will be part of a fast-growing business, working in an interesting multicultural environment with opportunity to collaborate across borders.
• Competitive salary package with comprehensive benefits.
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category.