Western Union Financial Systems Analyst in Vilnius, Lithuania
Job Title: Financial Systems Analyst
Requisition #: 1801633
Does playing a critical role in establishing, implementing, administering, and supporting data sound exciting to you? How about working for a global fintech company on an advanced team that is passionate about providing accounting and financial support?
We’re seeking a highly motivated Financial Systems Analyst in Vilnius, Lithuania office. In this role, you be responsible for providing smooth and flawless execution of all processes on the Daily and Commercial databases, as well as maintaining all Security for Essbase/Planning. You will provide technical guidance and support for the Production, Development, and Disaster Recovery environments in relation to Daily and Commercial.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
• Ensure Daily and Commercial databases deliver accurate, on-time, and high-quality information for decision making
• Lead all communication regarding Daily and Commercial to users on a global level
• Provide support to all Daily and Commercial users, helping understand tool and information
• Maintain all security rights/filters for Essbase/Planning
• Collaborate with the Finance Organization, IT Organization, Oracle and others
• Performance tuning of existing applications and environment
• Assist technical assessment and solution of specific production issues
• Identify, define, and deliver resolutions to recurring system issues or performance problems
• Responsible for providing support to IT for the development and DR environments
• Support for Finance and other CFO projects as needed
What you will need to succeed:
• Technical knowledge of Essbase/Planning
• Demonstrated ability in process improvement
• Ability to communicate highly technical information to a broader non-technical audience
• Ability to manage time and processes effectively
• Able to have transparent and productive relationships with peers and collaborate successfully
• Ability to be a company-wide change-agent that influences strategic actions and mindset changes
What will make you stand out:
• Familiarity with Financial Systems
• Proven track record in providing high-accuracy, on-time results
• Background in Accounting/Finance
• Fluency in English language
What’s in it for you?
• You will attend training sessions in order to be prepared for daily tasks and get knowledge of job specifics.
• Ongoing leaning and career development opportunities with the ability to be involved in process improvements, initiatives and project work
• You will be part of a fast-growing business, working in an interesting multicultural environment with opportunity to collaborate across borders.
• Competitive salary package with comprehensive benefits.
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category.