Western Union Quality Specialist (Global Fraud Claims) (Spanish) in Vilnius, Lithuania
Job Title: Quality Specialist (Global Fraud Claims) (Spanish)
Requisition #: 1902373
How about an opportunity to be shape shaper and one of team members, responsible for ensuring excellent quality service is delivered to our customers through accurate call analysis and reporting of performance against quality measures specific to fraud claims?
We’re seeking a Quality Specialist based in our Vilnius, Lithuania office. The position holder will need to be committed to performance improvement and to providing recommendations for exceeding customer expectations of all contacts within the Contact Center environment. This will involve a high level of communication and liaison with all areas of the business to assist in implementation of solutions in line with key business objectives and drivers. You will possess a detailed understanding and appreciation of the importance that the efficient delivery of customer inquiries has on the overall customer service experience.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
• Monitor quality of interactions of Contact Center team members with customers and evaluate interactions against standards and provide feedback to the Training Team with recommendations.
• Ensure interactions meet company policies / procedures in all the Contact Center sites.
• Provide regular unbiased and constructive feedback sessions to staff on their customer interactions and if improvement is required ensure a proper plan is put in place with their Team Leader to ensure quality level is raised.
• Integrate Quality Monitoring Process Improvement programs to ensure overall performance improvement.
• Run calibration sessions with other teams to ensure cross-departmental feedback on quality monitoring.
• Support the Process and Team Supervisor in liaising with other Contact Center teams to ensure standard measurements for quality across the organisation are in line with industry standards.
• Offer feedback on measurements and interactions across teams and work together to improve the process across the organisation.
• Provide superior service and build strong relationships with internal clients.
• Assist the Team Leader with decisions through providing reports on quality of service as well as project updates and areas of process improvement.
What you will need to succeed:
• Bachelor’s degree and similar work experience.
• Spoken and written fluency in Spanish (English required).
• Good communication, presentation and time management skills.
• Strong customer focus with a solid focus on delivery and ability to collaborate with different stakeholders.
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, prioritization, decision making skills.
What will make you stand out:
• Working experience with process improvement and implementation.
• Experience in global, multicultural environment, especially in call centers.
• Knowledge in LEAN, Six Sigma, Agile and certificate will be an advantage.
What’s in it for you?
• Ongoing learning and career development opportunities.
• Ability to be involved in process improvements, initiatives and project work.
• You will be part of a fast-growing business, working in an interesting multicultural environment with opportunity to collaborate across borders.
• An attractive base salary is on offer depending on skills and experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
• As a member of our team you will be also be involved in our global employee recognition program.
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next ground-breaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category.