Western Union Senior Accounting Associate in Vilnius, Lithuania
Job Title: Senior Accounting Associate
Requisition #: 1802836
We’re seeking Senior Accounting Associate, based in our Vilnius, Lithuania office.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
• Assist in period-end close process, including journal entries posting and periodic validation of balance sheet accounts to supporting documents/data
• Investigate variances of transactions
• Assist in preparation of standard and specialized financial reports
• Communicate with business partners on daily basis
What you will need to succeed:
• Communicate effectively
• Pursue high attention to details and good organizational skills
• Feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly-structured, deadline-driven environment
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, and proficiency with software such as MS Word, MS Excel
What will make you stand out:
• Bachelor's degree or you are the last year student in Business, Economy, Finance or Accounting field
• Experience in accounting
• Fluency in English language
What’s in it for you?
• Ability to be involved in process improvements, initiatives and project work
• An interesting multicultural working environment
• Ability to collaborate and link across borders with sector and technical experts in all parts of our business supported by cutting edge technology and systems
• An attractive base salary is on offer depending on skills and experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package
• As a member of our team you will be also be involved in our global employee recognition program
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category.