Western Union Senior Business Analyst in Vilnius, Lithuania
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Requisition #: 1802246
Does playing a critical role in creating the best in class employee experience globally sounds exciting to you?
We’re seeking a Senior Business Analyst, based in Vilnius. Your role will be critical in global HR Knowledge Center set up from business processes and technology perspective. We will expect you to collaborate with various stakeholders to understand user experience, user stories, develop innovative services solutions from technology perspective, and recommend operational efficiencies that aligns with global company objectives.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
• Own and lead projects of various scope: people experience improvements through process design, innovate processes through automation, digitalization and RPA, case management technology set up.
• Own and improve current HR customer facing technological solutions (i.e. workflows in self-service systems).
• Investigate solutions to automate manual HR processes, document technology requirements and collaborate with technology teams to implement solutions.
• Partner with employees to understand their experience of using HR Services and translate them into processes flows and technical requirements.
• Analyze, interpret and report HR Knowledge Center metrics to understand employee behavior trends and turn them into tangible improvements.
• Decisions will be complex and non-routine: processes, service systems, their configurations and integrations are complex with multiple dependencies. Process flows, components and integration must be understood.
What you will need to succeed:
• Demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst with track record of process improvements, delivering well-documented process analysis, translating business requirements into technical requirements (at least 3 years).
• Experience working with process documentation, process improvement methodologies (LEAN, Six Sigma – is a plus).
• Solid experience in partnering with business stakeholders, writing user stories and translating needs to requirements.
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships, a team player who can work collaboratively through others across all levels.
• Ability to interact and communicate effectively in English (orally & in writing) with all levels of management.
• Strong analytical skills to research root causes in complex environment.
• Ability to influence decisions on process and system changes and enhancements.
• Work independently with moderate guidance from leadership
What will make you stand out:
• We expect you to demonstrate following attitude and behaviors:
o Work smarter, not harder
o Trustworthy & respectful
o Cool and Simple
• Ability to learn quickly and process complex ideas and concepts.
• Experience working with HR case management system and HR processes.
What’s in it for you?
• Interesting and challenging work
• Opportunity to be part of very exciting and challenging change in OneHR team
• Competitive pay and benefits
• Strong, diverse and truly global team
What it's like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. If it sounds like you, then apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category.