Western Union Supervisor, Money Transfer Settlement Accounting in Vilnius, Lithuania
Job Title: Supervisor, Money Transfer Settlement Accounting
Requisition #: 1804033
Does playing a critical role in Money Transfer Settlement accounting, people management, process and procedures implementation, daily and monthly reporting sound exciting to you?
We are seeking Supervisor, Money Transfer Settlement Accounting based in our Vilnius, Lithuania office. In this role you lead and manage a dynamic team of accounting professionals, objective setting, performance management, coaching and training.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
• Daily and monthly settlement accounting
• Bank account clearing and reconciliations
• Develop internal control and operational procedures
• Ensure compliance with internal controls, company policies and procedures
• Organize the team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of services
• Establish and maintain relationship with assigned business units
• Provide training to new and existing staff
What you will need to succeed:
• Proven experience in accounting, as well as understanding of the mechanism of settlement accounting;
• Effective communication, cooperation and conflict management skills with ability to manage workload within a team
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly-structured, deadline-driven environment
What will make you stand out:
• Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting field
• At least 5 years of accounting experience
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Team management skills
• Ability to prioritize work
• Fluent in English
• Good Microsoft Excel skills
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive global pay and benefits
• Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced accounting teams in the world, with opportunities to build valuable skills and grow your career
• Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category.