Western Union Team Lead, Accreditation in Vilnius, Lithuania
Job Title: Team Lead, Accreditation
Requisition #: 1802796
Does working for one of the world's leading providers of international business payments and foreign exchange sound exciting to you? Want to work with KYC (Know Your Customer) in a motivated and passionate team?
We’re seeking a Team Leader, Operations Support, based in our Vilnius office . In this role, you will be joining a team responsible for smooth customers reviewing. You will be managing a team of 10 team members and achieving the Key Performance Indicators of their respective area.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
• Ensure the effective application of local and global policies in relation to Anti-Money Laundering and financial crime policies, monitoring team output to ensure adherence with all relevant principles
• Effective performance management of the team, providing training, support, efficient communication and feedback to team members whilst encouraging a positive & high-performance culture
• Monitoring performance and allocating resources appropriately to ensure targets are met
• Provide timely and accurate reporting to include both quantitative and qualitative team performance
• Provide support in projects, audits and the launch of new products
• Engage with key stakeholders and drive a culture of quality and best practice
• Conduct weekly and monthly quality checks and provide feedback to team members
• Implementation and regular maintenance of up to date procedures and process flows
What you will need to succeed:
• 1-2 years people management experience
• Effective communication skills in both verbal and written English with ability to deliver difficult messages effectively, strong presentation skills
• Coaching, development and training skills
• Ability to use analytical skills to identify problems and provide solutions
• Capability to work and prioritize effectively under stress or in difficult situations
• High attention to detail and ability to be confident in decision-making
What will make you stand out:
• Strong ability to multitask and take fast decisions independently.
• Knowledge of KYC & AML issues, policy and procedures
What’s in it for you?
• Ongoing learning and career development opportunities
• Ability to be involved in process improvements, initiatives and project work
• An interesting multicultural working environment
• Ability to collaborate and link across borders with sector and technical experts in all parts of our business supported by cutting edge technology and systems
• An attractive base salary is on offer depending on skills and experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package
• As a member of our team you will be also be involved in our global employee recognition program
What it’s like here:
Western Union Business Solutions helps companies to compete globally with Foreign Exchange solutions. Our customers send cross border payments, and reduce currency exposures through hedging and risk management services. Our online service helps companies spend less time handling international payments and worrying about foreign exchange exposure, ultimately giving them more time growing their businesses. And we’re just getting started!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together on teams. Who knows, your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .