Western Union Associate Operations Support in Washington, District Of Columbia
Job Title: Associate Operations Support
Requisition #: 1802829
Western Union is changing. Yes, we’re the company that moves money around the world quickly and reliably in 200 countries and territories. We are also present in over 510,000 agent locations bringing immense distribution and convenience to our consumers. But we are much more than that. We are a leader in billing and payment processing serving many vertical markets. That means aggressively pursuing biller prospects to provide both electronic billing and payment and walk-in payment services. So if you’re looking for a leading company on the move – and truly one of the most diverse work environments on the planet – then Western Union could be for you.
Rightnow, we are seeking an Associate Operations Support in the District of Columbia (DC). In this role, you will be responsible for providing internal support to the sales/operations group and may act as a liaison to client.
Sound interesting? Hereare some specifics:
· Main responsibilities may include: handling the administration of client transactions, pre/post-sales support, project/process management, daily banking, and other accounting and administrative functions.
What you will need tosucceed:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 2 years of experience working with data and analysis.
What will make you standout:
· A thorough understanding and knowledge of the transaction process, risk management rules and policies, and other industry specific policy and procedures to support essential responsibilities.
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive global pay and benefits
· Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced compliance teams in the world, with opportunities to build valuable skills and grow your career.
· Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries.
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money forbetter . It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
Western Union is proudto be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or other protected category.